Wednesday, November 6 - Sunday, November 10
The Kennedy Learning Center
at Camp Kieve on Damariscotta Lake
Who is the Retreat for?
Register by August 31st for a discounted rate of $150
- Registration opens August 1, 2019
- Registration after August 31, 2019 will be $250
- Deadline for applications is October 1, 2019
- To register, contact firstname.lastname@example.org, OR email@example.com OR firstname.lastname@example.org
- Women who live in New England (Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts, Connecticut and Rhode Island) will be given preference
- Women living outside the area may be accepted if spaces do not otherwise fill.
Full scholarships are available for those who need them. Please contact Anne Tonachel at email@example.com or 617-388-1851 or Sue Joanis at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 508-596-4349 for further information about scholarships. We want you to come!
East of Damariscotta: From Eastern Maine Take Route 1 south past Camden. Turn right onto route 90 and follow this until it rejoins Route 1 south of Thomaston. Follow Route 1 past Waldoboro. Approximately 1 mile past the Minnehata Fire Station (on left), bear right onto Center Street Nobleboro. Follow signs to Kieve.
From Interior Maine: Take I‐95 to I‐295 then Exit 51 (formerly exit 28) Gardiner. Take Route 126 east through Gardiner and across the Kennebec River. Take Route 27 south through Dresden Mills and into Wiscasset to its merge with Route 1. (see above if you want to avoid Wiscasset and stay on Rt 126) Follow Route 1 north past Damariscotta. Once past Damariscotta, take left turn 1/4 mile past NC Hunt Lumber ‐ Reunion Station Restaurant (built from old train cars) will be on your right after turning off Rt. 1. Follow signs to Kieve.